Yet another first cycle question.........

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hi guys



Hope you are all good.



Been training for twenty years or so, pretty serious in the last four. Made good gains and now want to step it up a gear and begin a cycle. I'm very new to steroids, although I'm currently taking HGH but will stop as I think its not worth the money.



From what I've seen a good first cycle would be Testosterone-Ethanthate 500mg/week for 12 weeks, taken with Dianabol for first four weeks. PCT will be Clomid and Nolvadex.



So my question is..... is the above cycle acceptable for a first cycle and at what dosages would you recommend for the dianabol and PCT's. Is there anything else that I need to take with this and how long do I take the PCT's for. Also, I'm stopping the GH after four wks tomorrow. How long do I need to wait before a steroid cycle.



Please excuse my naiveté



Look forward too hearing from you guys.



Cheers



INK





Yet another first cycle question.........

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire