Wanting to run my 1st cycle of halodrol PH -- simple questions.

samedi 25 octobre 2014

Title says it all.

After doing some research for a while now and looking around the web, I think I have found a pretty safe and clean way to cycle PH.



In my shopping cart ready to purchase I have a bottle of halodrol (halo-v by Vital labs). I decided to go with this PH for my first cycle because of the no estrogen conversion with no aromatization. I have also decided to use Vital Labs on-cycle and PCT/Liver support as well as purchasing alpha pharmas nolva SERM (I know nolva is a stronger SERM for Halo but I'm trying to be real safe with the estrogen for my 1st cycle) as well as more fish oils, green teas, joint supports, and a test booster.



I am confident with my decision in all this but I would at least like some confirmation from you guys, users of PH or not, as to your opinion of my stack, any tips or advice for my 1st cycle. Thanks!





Wanting to run my 1st cycle of halodrol PH -- simple questions.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire