Please for the love of all things holy someone HELP me.....

mardi 28 octobre 2014

New here.. I need some help!! I have never tried any type of steroid or HGH. I was in a car accident a few years back and left my right arm paralyzed for a period of time and had to have surgery, after everything the Dr. told me I am good to go. Cut to the chase, I have lost almost all muscle in my deltoid, and tricep only in my right arm. I have been working out for quite awhile now say about a year- year and half. I get so depressed and quit for a few weeks at a time and get started back. I have seen very little improvement since starting. I have tried to work out both arms at the same time, as well as doing extra work with the right deltoid and tricep to build it up, but its going very slowly. I have tried numerous workouts and trainers as well as proteins and supplements with some benefits. I need something that will help build the muscles back fast before I loss my mind. Im 28 year old Male, 5'9" 210lbs. BMI around 30 If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.





Please for the love of all things holy someone HELP me.....

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire