Tbol Vs. Dbol and 3rd Cycle Help!

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

I'm new to the forums here but about to start my 3rd cycle and have responded well to low dosages ( I guess some people are just blessed or have strong gear ) I'm thinking about doing either Tbol 50mg Ed or Dbol 30mg 6-8 weeks Ed with test ethanate at 350mg a week 10-12 weeks but very skeptical of the two as far as the quality of the gains are. I don't want to do dbol when I could do tbol and get less liver toxicity, and use my ai less, but don't want to risk the extra possibility of 4-7 more pounds I could end up getting after PCT on Dbol rather than if I used Tbol. I guess I'm asking people's experiences on Tbol vs. Dbol on cycle and after cycle as far as the quality of muscle goes. And whether I should possibly end up stacking something like Primo or tren eth with Tbol for more mass and hardness or riding out Dbol's bloat until the PCT ends to see if it's better quality gains. Also, is N2guard a necessity with orals or is high dosed milk thistle "good enough?"



Stats:

4 years lifting, 25

5'5 176 ( fast metabolism ) BF: 13%

Blood work in check

Strict diet and protein supplements on hand along with other dietary supplements such as multi vitamins etc.





Tbol Vs. Dbol and 3rd Cycle Help!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire