Gym Scene

samedi 25 octobre 2014

I am a regular person who just wears athletic shorts a white t-shirt and my nikes to workout( leg day I got my old skateboarding shoes because they are flat and have a stronger outer wall to push out against)



The gym I go to lately since I've moved around is full of people who seem like they spend more time and money on their apparel than giving 2 craps about getting results? Did gym fads always come and go through the years? Sometimes when I watch 80's bodybuilder videos I notice they all dressed in extremely fluorescent one piece clown suits? Was that the fad back then? I know when I go to Maine sometimes I see people walking the track wearing Argon socks and there was even one gentleman who cut his shirt right below his chest.....but he didn't have the abdominal region to show off. Like that was a style?



I was just wondering if someone would enlighten me on some of these so called "fashion" statements.



And do you guys also go to a gym where people are more focused on their clothing aesthetics rather than actually training? I wish I would stumble upon an iron dungeon and workout around others who would inspire me.





Gym Scene

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire