Lost 80 pounds still hate my body...

lundi 27 octobre 2014

Hey everyone,

First let me apologize because I know someone has already probably asked what I'm about to ask.... little bit about me. I was morbidly obese in high school. Real bad lol. I finally got in the gym a little more than two years ago and my max bench was 95 pounds. Couldn't do a body squat or a pull up or a push up. I got down to 175 pounds at one point and my body still looked awful even though I gained muscle with the weight loss and when I started before working out. I was 270 pounds.



Anyways I'm now at 215 pounds. Bench max is 250 squat max is 240.doing about 7 pull ups. And I still absolutely hate my body. My man boobs and hips never went away.... so I've finally decided to start a cycle to get the body I want. How would someone go about getting them... What should I take... and what can I do to decrease the size of my man boobs and prevent them from getting worse? Thanks.





Lost 80 pounds still hate my body...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire