pct after 3wks of test enanthate?

lundi 27 octobre 2014

Hey buff dudes so I got a really close buddy I lift with that recently jumped on a cycle of testosterone enanthate. He was running everything correctly(hcg on cycle, pct on hand and ready to go) anyways so we trained one day together by then I think he was already on week 2. I asked him hows the test kicking in? He told me he was feeling odd sometimes. I was curious on wat he ment and asked him wat exactly did he mean by feeling odd. This is wat he said lower back had slight pain, irregular heart beats, stomach twisting,nausea and had trouble sleeping some nights. I told him not to think about it and it's probably ur brain playing games on u. So that was last week and today I see the guy at the gym he was heading out ,i stopped him to chat for a moment and asked him how he was doing on the gear and he told me he was gonna stop the cycle due to his discomforts! apparently his symptoms were really getting to him. So 2 questions guys is pct nessecary for only 3 weeks of test? And wat do u think was the cause of his symptoms? Bad gear? Let me know what you fellas think! Thanks for reading





pct after 3wks of test enanthate?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire