Got sick, lost 75 pounds, help me get this going again!

samedi 25 octobre 2014

What up guys, want to start off by saying I'm about 155 6'3 right now, almost 23 yrs old. About 1yr 1/2 ago I got super sick, and almost died. I couldn't get rid of this infection for about a year. I was in my bed and couldn't leave the house for a whole year. It really sucked but I'm doing a lot better now and have been starting to lift again.



I was at 6'3 200 10% bf before, i got down to around 125 at my lowest. I'm trying to get it all back, but my recovery really sucks. Before all this I could work out so hard every day, and now a 45minute 3 day split once a week is pushing it.



Anyone have any advice? I've never done any gear but it's really tempting to try 250 test-e for 3 months and see if it helps. My test levels are normal last time they were checked(around 750-800 i think?)



I CAN force feed myself without any trouble, I've always had trouble gaining weight but as long as I count my calories I'm just fine. I can get down 3-4,000 and gain weight, I just wish my lifting recovery was better.



Any advice would be great, It sucks to lose all your progress but I'm not giving up. Thanks homies





Got sick, lost 75 pounds, help me get this going again!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire