Estrogen management Question- testicular injury

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Ok here it is,



Im on TRT at relatively young 28 due to a motocross testicular injury.(**** right?) That's beside the point, I've been running blast/cruise with a cruise at 200mg/wk test E, and a blast of 100mg Test prop/100mg Masteron EOD. I Run adex at 0.5mg EOD when blasting, and for a few weeks after.



I am still a lean performance athlete, so mast appealed to me and I've had great results.





OK here it is: I have a very small amount, of clear fluid visible from each nipple if apply pressure/squeeze. It's not even enough to create one drop, just enough that it looks moist. No lumps.



I believe I have a very good source, but I was suspicious of a recent batch of A-dex, since it was labelled differently than everything else. I replaced it with Adex from CMS(known reputable source here) and increased the dose to 1mg ED- that was 4 weeks ago.



I thought I had resolved it but on investigation today I notice the fluid again, barely there but still.



I will have bloodwork coming soon, but for the time being do we have any thoughts? I ordered Letro and Caber, I realize caber is not normally for what Im running.





Estrogen management Question- testicular injury

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire