200mg bi-weekly shots of Depo-Testosterone, what kind of gains can I expect?

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

I was on androgel 1.62%, been on it for about 3 months. Doctor is now switching me to 200mg of Test-Depo every two weeks. (I'm opting for 200mg every wk.) I'm 6ft. 180lbs. I lift weights hard, hitting all the angles, 5 to 6 days a week. 35 years old, tall and slender build. Got a decent base now with just a little body fat covering most of my muscle. Anyway, I eat every 3 hours, clean stuff. Pretty much follow a body builders diet. Wondering if it's unrealistic to expect 20-30 pounds of dry, solid gains in the next six months if I settle in the protocol of 200mg every week? Thanks!





200mg bi-weekly shots of Depo-Testosterone, what kind of gains can I expect?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire