Post failed PCT Triptorelin shot **Update**

vendredi 24 octobre 2014

After my dumbass cycled for 6 months I decided to come off. I blasted HCG EOD 1500IU for 16 days then started pct



Clomid

100/100/100/100

Nolva

40/40/40/40/20/20



Also used a bottle of HCGenerate, DAA, Vitamin E and Zinc supplements.



PCT meds were legit and purchased from a reputable pharmacy.



Two weeks after this pct I got blood work done and had test level of 159 and my estradiol wasn't even registering on the scale just said less than 6. LH FSH were like .2 and .7



I decided to try one shot of 100mcg triptorelin from a reputable research chem site as I have ready many good things about it helping restart the system.



3 weeks after the shot my test didn't get better but it actually decreased to 128 and my estradiol still isn't even on the scale.



So 5 weeks after a strong pct I have actually regressed. If I had atleast increased into the 200-300 range after 5 weeks I would wait this out. I'm going to start self administered TRT. With my hormones this low I feel tired, drained and depressed 24/7. Even though my gf is super supportive, I know she is hurting. We haven't had sex in over a month and it kills me inside that I can't fulfill her needs. I'm only 25, let this be a lesson to you all. I know I learned mine.





Post failed PCT Triptorelin shot **Update**

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire