HELP, crystallized Test E

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Im 6-7 weeks into my test and deca cycle. Good gains and everything has been fine so far. When i reached by 6th week i had to pop a new Test E vial since the last one was empty. I noticed a few crystals in it, nothing overwhelming, so I took the shot anyways with no pain or nothing. In 2 days im about to pin myself again. I took a look at the exact same vial, only to notice that the crystals had grown and the liquid had decreased alot. Out of the 3 test vials im running in total, this was the only one with crystals in it.



Now, am I supposted to put it in some hot water with a pin in it and let it rest for a little, to desolve the crystals? And is it normal for a sudden growth in crystals? It honestly scared me a bit, but the gear itself is great. Have been in contact with my supplier who just told me to heat it up.





HELP, crystallized Test E

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire