Mental Health

samedi 25 octobre 2014

Hi guys I will get right to it.



I have been diagnosed with depression, ocd, anxiety, and possibly bipolar. Currently meds I am taking are the following: Zopiclone (Immovane) 15 mg, Surmontil (Trimipramine) 250 mg, Clonazepam 2mg, and Epival (Divalproic Acid) 1000 mg.



I am 40 years old and in the infancy stage of studying steroids. I would like to use steroids some time in the future but only when I have more information.



When I first cycle it will be a standard test only cycle.



So my questions are: will steroids possible enhance my anxiety and problems or will steroids give me a reprieve from the anxiety. The reason I mention this is because some people on steroids speak of an overall sense of well being, along with feelings of greater confidence.



Again, I am in no rush to start using steroids anytime soon.



Thank-you all for reading.





Mental Health

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire