Threatened by online store

lundi 27 octobre 2014

Hey everyone as usual I'm a long time lurker and first time poster.



Making this thread to ask for answers on what an online source can do with my personal contact info? (Shipping details)

After my order hadn't arrived and the source that I thought was legit stopped responding to me I went to a site and wrote a review saying they're scammers and to stay away. Days later I received an email from the source saying I have made a massive mistake for giving bad rep to them and 'thanks' for all of my contact info.



Just wondering what they could possibly do with my info? I believe they are Thailand based and I live in Australia so could they call the police on me or anything and get me busted?



Thanks for any answers guys





Threatened by online store

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire