Questions and concerns for 1st cycle

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Hey everyone,



Just a little introductory about myself before I get into some questions: I am 27 years old ex college athlete competitively training and lifting since my 10th grade year in HS. I have lifted and trained up till I was 25 where My career kind of took over my schedule, now that career is taken care of and I have the time to get back in the gym I want to be in my college shape days or even better. I never took gear in the past mainly because I felt I was too young, now I feel i am finally ready physically. I am doing extensive research and increasing my knowledge about AAS, I personally think knowledge wise; I am not yet ready but I will be before I start and with some of your help.I have been back in the gym constantly for the last 3 weeks 4 days a week mainly just cardio to lose the extra bf I packed on over then last two years. Below are my stats and questions to follow. Thank you



Current stats:

Age: 27

Weight: 205

Bf: 18-19% target at start of cycle 14%

Height: 5'-11"

Diet: strict on point

Goals: lean muscle mass and cut at end

target date:may 2015

Location: Bayside New York, Work in Manhattan





First cycle (input greatly appreciated)

Test-E

W 1 Test E (650mg)

W 2-10 Test E 500mg (250mg x 2 a week) Monday & Thursday

adex .25mg eod.



Winstrol weeks 10-14 50mg



pct: nolva 40/40/20/20



Should I add tren to this cycle? (Suggestions)



Blood work 1 week prior to first pin.





Questions:



My main Concern I have is about gear, how do you guys know your getting the absolute best gear available and not a lower crap grade? I have found some good sites but not sure how great there products are. Is it something I have to do more research on to find out how good of a product he manufacturer produces? I'm looking for best available!



Is it unheard of to go weekly to the doctor to make sure the cycle and my health is ok in response to the current cycle?



My hair is really important to me how do keep it wile on a cycle and/or post cycle?



I also have had gyno removed completely through surgery . I developed this from puberty is there a chance of it coming back even with the appropriate precautions?



Since I will be ready to start within the next couple of weeks pending questions and concerns vein resolved. Should I run another cycle leading up to may 2015?



I really like anavar due to the lack of side effects. Is there a stack that anyone can recommend to achieve my goals that has anavar?





Thank you very much for your time it is greatly appreciates any help, suggestions and input would be taken seriously.





-Andy





Questions and concerns for 1st cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire