Thoughts about sciroxx and its reviews

mardi 24 février 2015

Hi, I was a big fan of Sciroxx, I got my best results so far.

But lately I’ve been reading very mixed reviews. Some people very pissed of their service, and quality. Others, very pleased of service and quality aswell.

Now, quality is always very subjective, you do things right and you get good results, you do things wrong, and no matter if overdosed, underdosed or fake, you won’t get good results.

But for the service... man Sciroxx is a freakin disaster, he’s not able to send you a correct full order, I mean, at the end he always fulfills the order, but you have to wait maybe 3 months. So I don’t understand all that reviews about good service. I’d like to read a review which says, bad service but good quality.

My concern is, did his quality get worse, and all these good reviews are made by sciroxx itself?? WTF is going on, I’d go back to Sciroxx for my next cycle, but I’m too concened, the good reviews are fake.





Thoughts about sciroxx and its reviews

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire