first cycle

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello I'm 28 6'0 298 pounds (lost 28pounds last two months )

I'm trying to cut weight for sports weight goal is 270 pounds



My cycle is for 8 weeks



winny mlg 250 one cc every other day



Anavar 50g everyday



Test cyp 150mlg 1cc every 3days







My first injection was Monday and I F it up I shot the test and winny in my stomach and that crap hurts bad right now , but today I did it in my shoulder





My biggest fear is gyno my supplier told me I could take the novadex while running my cycle even though I don't have any simptoms



My diet is clean I work out everyday and I'm just looking for an extra fat lost , I can't do tren because I play sports I can't deal with the lost of wind .......





ANY ADVISE people ?





first cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire