Basic question about Test and E2

lundi 23 février 2015

Hi Everyone.

E2 are a result of aromatization of test. Our body tends to automatically level for a right ratio between both.

When I stop taking AAS, my test levels will go down very quickly. E2 will be very high, so my body won’t produce any test, because it would further raise E2. But within time, due lack of test, E2 will slowly fall, and they will go to a point that the body will ask for more, so it will start to produce test again. This process could be speed up, by killing all estrogens after a cycle. Correct me if I’m wrong.

My question is, if I’m doing an AAS cycle, and kill all E2, won’t the body ask for more E2, by producing even more test??

thanks





Basic question about Test and E2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire