New member, got most of my gear, but looking for PCT... Clomid or Nolvadex? Proviron

lundi 23 février 2015

I have done around 3 beginner cycle of test and deca, and one cycle of tren and test. I was wondering for Post Cycle Therapy, is Clomid or Nolvadex the best? I have used both, but beginning to wonder with all of the information out there. I always thought that proviron could be used with PCTs as well, but the other day I read that a couple were trying to get pregnant, and the man was taking proviron as PCT and his sperm count did not rebound til after ceasing the proviron. Any knowledge on the subject matter would be greatly appreciated. I have heard that if taken Deca, may want to wait 3 weeks before starting PCT... Is this true? Also, does anybody know where to obtain my PCTs without paying an outreagous price? I looked on a Canadian Pharm site, and I think they were wanting $70 for 30 Clomid... Private messages and e-mails are open on my account if not wanting to post on thread. Thanks for the information.





New member, got most of my gear, but looking for PCT... Clomid or Nolvadex? Proviron

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire