Post cycle issues not getting full erections need help

mardi 24 février 2015

So for the past few weeks I have been having issues getting and maintaining erections. I can still ejaculate and get probably about 70% erection to 80% at sometimes. when I lie down the erections do get softer though. This was my 2nd cycle it was



Week 1-3

100mg of prop every 3rd day

week3-12

100mg of nandrolone

200mg of prop



PCT was

20ius of HCG every 3rd day for 2 weeks

clomid was run at

1st day- 200mg

2-14th day-150mg

14-20th-100mg

21-28th-75mg

now I have been off for about 2 weeks from pct. I am also currently taking hydrocodone for a herniated disc and just got an epidural. I am thinking bout taking maca root for some help. Going to my GP within the next week or so to get a full blood work done and maybe ask about some ed pills because it has also started effecting my mind so I know how that can make it worse. any tips would be very helpful





Post cycle issues not getting full erections need help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire