Cardio on Cycle

vendredi 27 février 2015

to be honest what i hate most is Cardio but i got no choice to start it after 4 months of delay so here we go :



i am planing to do a test enanthate 1-8 insulin 1-8 EOD soon ( done 1 cycle like this before with great result s)

so how should be my cardio on these?



is it ok to train 3 days and do 1 hour of cardio on days off ?

or to train 4 days and 2 days of cardio consisting 1 hour every session..



i also hate cardio so i should give it a little varity so i wanna sign for some Kung fu class to do 2-3 days a week which lasts 1 hour each so thats pretty cool for me .



so is it gonna hinder my gain ?



how about pre or post cycle when i am not cycling ?

the sessions gonna be on sunday tuesday and thursday . so is it ok that my weekly cardio be on sunday and tuesday so i can skip thursday ?



i am really noob to Cardio someone catches me up please :)





Cardio on Cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire