What is the proper way HOW TO mix HCG with TEST?

mardi 24 février 2015

Guys,



Found this video online and you can forward to 6:40 when he begins to show how he mixes the HCG with test:



http://ift.tt/18hutm1



The question I have may be a dumb one, but figured I'd ask anyway. When you load the test (1cc), and then draw .5cc of more air into the syringe before you draw the .5cc of HCG, when you push the air out into the HCG vial do you need to be concerned about injecting small amounts of test into the HCG vial? Common sense tells me no, but I don't know if there is something in the test that can break down the HCG compound or vice versa?



I was just referring to the technique. I am drawing with an 18g and shooting with a 25gx1" in delts. Next time I order needles I will probably order a 20g to draw and a 23g to inject. The 25g is PIA to aspirate by yourself... but maybe when I start mixing with the HCG next week it will flow easier? Just finished my 2nd injection yesterday.



Any different advice on how to mix both compounds for one injection or is this guy pretty spot on?





What is the proper way HOW TO mix HCG with TEST?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire