Road Cyclist and how to get the most of a cycle?

jeudi 26 février 2015

Good Morning:



Let me start off by giving you some stats:



Age: 27

Height: 5'7

Weight : 155

Body fat : 10-12%

Training exp : Weightlifting for over 10 years, and cycling competitively for 2 years

AAS experience : I have had experience with gear in the past such as test cyp, test 400, deca, trenbolone acetate..etc





I have searched the forums and found great posts on the subject of endurance athletes but they haven't really answered all of my questions. Reason is I race crits, which are very high intensity races which last less than an hour. On my training rides the longest I go is 60-80 miles, so EPO is out of the question because I will not see the benefits of it because I simply do not ride enough.



So my workouts are very short but high intensity. I came across some androgen 275, Primobolan, and stanazol (injectable). I also have tamolfix and HCG for PCT.



What is the appropriate course of action (dosage, time, etc) for my needs? I want to keep water retention to a minimum, not affect my cardio too much, but see an increase in muscle strength and recovery.



Cheers.





Road Cyclist and how to get the most of a cycle?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire