PCT Advice (ACNE) (GYNO)?

dimanche 22 février 2015

So I just received my Nolva and Clomid liquid form in the mail and I will no longer be pinning, last pin was yesterday. I have to wait till Wednesday to begin PCT correct? I was only taking Test-Prop 300-500 MG EOD. (First Cycle) This is what I was advised to run for PCT:



Nolva 40/40/20/20

Clomid 75/50/50/50



However, I was on cycle for a total of 6 weeks and just recently I noticed I started getting acne around my chest area and it is now moving to my back and down my stomach. I wanted to know if this is normal and will it go away. Also, I believe I may be at the beginning stages of GYNO, although my nipples are not sensitive and I don't feel a large tissue build-up as of yet, my nipple does look like its sticking out a little more than usual. I getting worried because I don't want "bitch tits" Will my PCT help stop GYNO from fully forming and if not, what can I do?

Thanks in advance!





PCT Advice (ACNE) (GYNO)?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire