Pre-cycle BW Prolactin ??... And what's your opinion on a DA(for NPP)??

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello Ladies & Gents,



My pre-cycle prolactin was 4.1-------4.0-15.2 ng/ml(LabCorp)... On low end of spectrum... I'm currently(16days in)& taking Prami at .25mgs ed... Will this make my prolactin levels too low(I plan on going for mid cycle BW at 6wk mark) should I get my prolactin checked now? No sides, great libido(as I know prolac can impact libido and more), feel great... Was just more curious than anything about low prolactin as it can have similar sides(like I mentioned Im not feeling any prolactin related sides)!



Here's my current cycle: Lean Bulk...

1-12 PROP ------------------ 600mgs wkly pinned ed(85mgs daily)

1-10(or 8)NPP ------------------- 420mgs wkly pinned ed w/prop at 55mgs ed

6-12 Winny ---------------------- 50mgs ed(oral) also thinking of running mast w/it for 6 wks - any thoughts.... Or just keep it simple & save the mast for a cut)

5-12 T3(or I may just stick w/out it depends on results) and up cals from 2700(TDEE) to 3200 and see if I need to up more...



AI - A-Dex .25mg eod

hCG 750iu weekly or 1000iu wkly(500iu 2x wkly - I'm primary Hypogonadal would I creasing hCG on cycle be better for my situation(as I'm noticing more atrophy then I'm used to - but it's my first 19nor)

DA - Prami .25mgs ed at bed time (should I stay at this dose due to my prolactin being on low end of spec look above) I feel great...:)



Thank you for any and all feedback as its greatly appreciated!





Pre-cycle BW Prolactin ??... And what's your opinion on a DA(for NPP)??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire