New guy here, looking for help with e2 issues - HCG monotherapy

lundi 23 février 2015

Hey all, good to be here. Just stumbled upon this site and looks like a wealth of knowledge. Anyway,It's been a very difficult journey trying to get my T levels in order, starting to get tired of all the blood tests!



I am on HCG monotherapy, I've always done EOD (3 times a week) and at all different levels. Before treatment, I was at 252 for total T and I've reached as high as 830 total T. The problems I've been running into is high e2 (as high as 90) and my hemocrit is working it's way up, currently at 50.8%. I've tried Anastrazole but had a lot of sides from it, so AI's aren't the best for me.



When I began, I felt good with my T at 500 and my e2 was at 30 so I went back to that dose (500IU EOD) for the last 4 weeks and retested. To my surprise, my Total T came back at 720 and e2 at 70.



I spoke to my doctor, told him my concerns and he suggested 300IU twice weekly of HCG and to start a testosterone cream daily (150cc) rubbed onto my scrotum.



Does this sound logical? I'm afraid my hemocrit and total test will come way up with all this. I really don't feel like starting Testosterone either. I was hoping to just do HCG and worse case scenario just lower my dose to help with e2.



I also asked about just stopping everything altogether and he said that would be a bad idea.



Any help or suggestions much appreciated!





New guy here, looking for help with e2 issues - HCG monotherapy

1 commentaires:

Kavya Pharma a dit…

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free Enoxaparin Sodium Injection Manufacturers,Suppliers & Exporters in India | Pemetrexed Injection Manufacturers,Suppliers & Exporters in India | Erlotinib Tablets Manufacturers,Suppliers & Exporters in India

Enregistrer un commentaire