bringe eating problem

dimanche 22 février 2015

OK I know this sounds dumb to be a topic but this is my first show on aas. This morning I was good. Had all my normal food (1050 calories) then it hit me HARD I wanted to eat everything. So I broke open two boxes of cereal and killed them. I could not stop. I honestly had no desire to stop. This is very unlike me. I have a great amount of self control and will power but I could not get enough. The only reason I stopped was because I had no more boxes left. I didn't feel full at all. Then I read the nutritional facts on the boxes and freaked out on how much shit was in them so I ran upstairs to puke it up. (Normally I can puke up food after eating a bunch of shit like after thanksgiving or a buffet) but nothing was coming up. I tried three times and nothing. I feel like an asshole for even writing this but I just want to know if this has happened to anyone (the binge part not the puking part) did my body need it if it didn't let it come u?

TDEE: 2850

8 wk Show calories: 2350 (will drop more closer to show)

Calorie split: 25% carbs, 45% pro, 30% fats





bringe eating problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire