Elbow and shoulder pain preventing use of heavy weight ? Advise , please

dimanche 22 février 2015

I train almost daily and have nothing but time so I have been doing lighter weight and 4 sets of 30 or 3 sets of 20 and 4 to 5 excerises per body part . . . . . with lighter weights



I am 55 and I am sure that has a impact on my joint pain ?



I was sick and had to take 5 weeks off the longest I have taken off since I started back in 2012 . During restart little if any pain due to very lightweights and just attempting to get the general soreness out ?



I have been back in the gym since the 1st of Feb and started from scratch doing complete body w/o and getting sore .



1st part of this week went back to 2 body parts a session ?



On the second rotation I tried not super heavy but heavier weights and tried 15 reps and my elbows hurt during w.o and even more when I get home ? I have read and changed my form to not Hyper extend the elbow joint !



Left Shouldrer is just a PITA to deal with since it is involved with almost every exercise ?



I take TB - 500 .5mg 1 x a week, MSM daily, and 50mg of Deca wkly. I do not use an elbow support cuff ? and I am seeking advise as to where to turn ? I get free MRI's and Ultra Sounds from the VA Soooo !



After 2 years of taking care with these 2 areas I am a little discouraged that I can never use heavy weights due to not a little pain but intense pain !



Suggestions are invited & welcome !



Oh I plan to hit the gym in a couple of hours and do Shoulders and tricepts and cardio ?









Elbow and shoulder pain preventing use of heavy weight ? Advise , please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire