Anyone with creating Webshop experience?

dimanche 22 février 2015

Was thinking about open my own webshop, nothing big, just maybe 20-40 products.

Will either be health items, medicines, sextoys or the like. Maybe all lol

Hopefully with my contacts I can earn a little cash there, don't expect much.



Questions!

Read abt setting up credit card possibilities, payment gateways was something interesting, any experience with this? Good/ bad?

Getting Paypal payments, good/ bad?

If someone use fraud (stolen creditcards), will I be responsible for the refund?



Any other tips, experiences and how well it went for you is highly appreciated! :))

Looking around myself but good to get some feedback here as well.





Anyone with creating Webshop experience?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire