New to Steroids

samedi 21 février 2015

Hey everyone, I've never taken steroids before but after doing some studying and talking to those who have I've decided I would like to try. I'm 25 6'2 253lbs 23% body fat (as of 2 weeks ago) I started a diet regimen 2 weeks ago and have been sticking with it. I used to eat just a bunch of crap all day, snack cakes, cheeseburgers, junk like that. I work out 2x daily and I know having a good diet will make feel and look better, but I want to put on some size. I know I need to get my BF lower before I start my first steroid regime, but at what point do yall recommend?

Here's my new diet plan. Questions, comments, and concerns are greatly appreciated.



7 am



5 hard boiled eggs

1 cup oatmeal

1 cup yogurt



10 am



1 supreme Large PB&J protein bar

1 banana

2 oranges



1 pm



1 cup brown rice

8 oz chicken, tilapia, or tuna

1 cup vegetables



4 pm



Nitro Tech Protein shake with bananas and strawberries



7 pm



1 1/2 cups Brown Rice

12 oz chicken, tuna or tilapia

2 cups vegetables



Before bed



Protein shake

1 cup of yogurt.





New to Steroids

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire