My first blast on TRT suggestions anyone?

dimanche 22 février 2015

Hello everyone.



I am currently doc prescribed trt at 100mg/week of test e.

I am blasting Deca at 400mg/week split into two pins on thursday and sunday.

So my injections look like this- 200mg deca + 50mg test e twice per week.



This is my first cycle of any kind as I naturally don't produce enough testosterone.

I will be using the deca for 15 weeks at the above stated dose.

I believe the results will be good (Bulking) as my diet and training are on point. I will be starting at a 500 calorie surplus with my macros at 450g carbs, 350g protein, 100g fat.

I have arimidex but will only start to use this if needed.



Quick stats:

27 years old

6'3

195 pounds

12% bf



Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.





My first blast on TRT suggestions anyone?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire