Steroids and vertical leap

dimanche 22 février 2015

which steroid combo would benefit most for an improvement in vertical? Im 5'10 currently and can dunk with one hand and have tried a lot of plyometric programs out there, which have gotten me inches but as of lately the gains have been half an inch to an inch over a 3-4 month period. I want to gain a good 3 to 4 more inches on it and was wondering if steroids could potentially help out, I have never used any type of steroid before, so if you could tell me which one would be ideal, how much of it to use, how to administer it, and how much it will cost me with post cycle therapy for a 3 month cycle that would be greatly appreciated. I have heard to stay away from winny because its bad for the joints as well as tren because it is not good to do for a first cycle and I could develop potential flu like symptoms. Ive also heard that test is good for anyones first cycle, but that's to gain mass and I don't think that would be ideal for vertical improvement.





Steroids and vertical leap

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire