Total newb, unusual case, would love some advice on supplements.

samedi 21 février 2015

Hey to all, I have searched the threads and I don't think anyone quite meets the uniqueness of my situation. I am a 27.5 yo male, 5'7" 130 lbs and obviously dis pleased with my Body image. I eat like a horse and don't gain weight. Sometimes my mom asks me if I'm on meth!



Here's the real concern though: I'm 27 and I look like I'm 17. I can barely grow facial hair! My peers don't always take me seriously and girls don't even look at me.



Obviously I will never be taller but I would like to weigh 150-160, have some muscle mass, and look my age. There is some kind of hormone deficiency going on.



Basically, I would like to hear from some experts. Where do I start. I don't think there's any doubt that I need test or hgh, but which formulations/cycles? I want to put on 15-20 lbs of muscle. I want to grow a beard! I'm guessing I will need protein supplements for pre and post workout. What supplements/ methods do yall recommend so that I can make some gains but not blow up so fast that it makes people suspicious.



Suggestions/recommendations/ experiences can yall offer? Thanks so much b in advance.





Total newb, unusual case, would love some advice on supplements.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire