Without Injections? Frist timer

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hi -



I am 43 / 6'3" / 185lbs / 20% BF. I've been working out regularly for about year or so. I've got a great diet plan that I stick to and track but I am not seeing the results that I would like to see. However, I have lost 12Lbs of BF and gained 5 LBS of muscle over the course of 5 months.



I have read up a bit on steroids and have read the first time cycle. However, just getting started out I'm really not wild about doing the injections and have read about the mass stack and wanted to get people's feedback on going that route. I am not looking to compete by no means but just wanting to pack on 20 lbs of muscle and lose 20 Lbs of fat. I am currently eating 2,000 calories a day which is putting me 30% at a calorie deficit. I feel I just need that extra push to get me over my plateau.



So my question is, can I see some results without injections and by taking the mass stack?



Thanks and sorry if this question was posted somewhere on here already. If so I couldn't find it



Thanks





Without Injections? Frist timer

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire