Back again with concerns about Prostrate issues ?

lundi 26 janvier 2015

My PSA was normal before beginning TRT ? And since I started in Oct of 2012 it has been on the rise ? It stayed about 6 for a couple of years . I had it tested this past Jan 12th 2015 and it was 14+ I know that is danger zone and the Dr. said



" This could be due to your Testosterone supplements that you take and may relate to prostate enlargement . But prostate cancer is also a possibility . My feeling is you should stop hormone supplements until you can be properly evaluated which may include a prostate biopsy."





I have my private MD Dr. that scripts me the TRT and does BW. The VA Dr. that suggested this does my physicals has always been negative TRT as in never even necessary . I wondered why I should stop taking the Testosterone to have my prostate evaluated and a biopsy done ? Would the biopsy not show positive for cancer on or off Testosterone ?



Would Tren cause PSA to be higher than just Testosterone ?







Back again with concerns about Prostrate issues ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire