cycle prop masteron and anavar questions

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi how often should you change rotation sites? I take 100 mg test prop eod and 100 mg masteron eod and soon start with anavar. I have mostly injected in delts and quads. Never get pain in delts but sometime in quads. Now have started in triceps. So I am injecting 7 days a week.

Like twqo or three times it comes out blood when I inject and one time more blood than other time while injecting in quad but yesn I aspirate to see that I don't hit a vein. Think maybe I hit Lil Vein that time :P



Also I have never taken anavar before and gonna take it starting next week for about six week. Is 60 mg a day an ok dose? Or should I just try and see and maybe increase dosage later?



I weight about 93 kg and have lifting weight since I was 16 and am 32 and about bf well I don't have a bf or gf

Goal is to increase lean weight and increase strenght in gym





cycle prop masteron and anavar questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire