Messed up

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Hi guys!



I messed up recently so I need your advice.



I have started a dbol only cycle (which I know now was a bad idea). I've been on it for a week now, have PCT planned (got nolva and liv52). I've read through this forum a lot in the past week, and checked diet plans and all. I definitely can't diet properly to gain significant mass; according to what is stated on this site it would cost me 600-750$ a month to eat and i sure as hell can't afford that. I can manage a little bit more than 1g protein per pound of body weight.



So not only am I on a stupid cycle, but I can't get in enough food to build significant mass (gained 3lbs but I suspect it's just water retention from the dbol).



So basically, I want to stop. However, I probably shut down my test right now by taking 40mg dbol ED for a week. So, what is best? Finish my cycle (was planning on 4 weeks total) then start over after PCT?



Or, stop and start PCT right now? I'd like to stop right now if I could......I'm confused, please give me advice!





Messed up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire