First Cycle, quick question.

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Hey guys/girls. I plan on doing a first cycle soon, After browsing the forums, I am currently just in the "set up" portion. I still have to tweak my diet to be 100 percent satisfactory while on cycle and am at 12 % BF would like to get a little lower before starting.... ANYWAY... few quick questions..



I currently have on hand Sustanon (250mg/ml) 3x10ml bottles, and Masteron (100mg/ml) 3x10ml bottles.



1 - I plan on taking 750mg (3cc's) of sustanon a week, injecting EOD, minus the weekend. (every Monday, Wednesday and Friday). For a grand total of a 10 week cycle. Originally I was planning on injecting a CC of Masteron with the test (for 750 mg/week of test and 300 mg/week of masteron). However I have found mixed reviews, some saying that Masteron can be taken during the whole cycle others stating that you should start halfway through but higher amounts EX: 5 weeks of 3 CC of Sus only and then 5 weeks of 3CC's of Sus and 6 CC's of Masteron. For a total of 750mg/week of sus (first 5) and 750mg/week sus and 600 mg/week masteron.... This seems like a lot to be injecting for the last 5 weeks. If anyone has used Masteron with a similar cycle before that has any input would be appreciated. I do know that effects of Masteron to be very noticeable are achieved under 10% BF, I do plan on dropping more before cycling.



2 - With the natural AI of Masteron, is it safe to take an AI along with this cycle? Also seeing mixed reviews, some people stating that you do and others that you don't when paired with test. I believe the best answer to my question is to of course have an AI on hand, and probably utilize it for the 750mg/week of sus. Again though, if anyone has experience with a similar cycle, will the masteron help counteract the estrogenic properties of the test, or should I still take an AI? - Also, if an AI is needed, must I use arimidex, or would an OTC AI be sufficient? (I know the general consensus in relation to this question - OTC is not potent enough, however if anyone has utilized OTC AI, could you tell me your experience? -- I do understand that it is a personal scenario and that everyone will experience different reactions on the same cycle, just asking for personal experience if possible.)



I have a few questions regarding PCT as well, I will continue research and then post on those forums at a later date. Any help is appreciated,



Thanks,

Justin





First Cycle, quick question.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire