The cops are here...

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

At 12:00 today I was prepping my hand guns and a few long guns for the range today. when one of those off brand gas supply people with the clip board and yellow hard hats came by with the whole pitch " are you happy with your current supplier BS " I told them I was all set and thanks for stopping and I went about my business the guy flips out when he sees the guns and ammo and tells me his unwanted opinion on guns in the public hands. I told him to beat it.

He apparently entry called the police and said I was stock piling weapons or some craziness .

Cops come ask to come in I say no.

They say we insist

I say your acting out side the scope of your duties come back with a warrant and we will talk.

When they left scratching there heads not having a clue what to do I went back to loading my gun cases and put my side arm on my hip.

Went in to grab my lunch and water bottles when they returned with friends. I payed them no attention and headed to the truck . The stopped me.

I said nothing and handed them my photo ID and my pistol permit clearly stating open Cary conceal Cary

They read me a bunch of bullshit that was all bluff.

The young one was jumpy as hell and asked to see my side arm I said no it went a tad south from there. He has a three point security holster and removes the first two safety's with gusto.

I told the LT standing by the car to put a leash on his boy. And pointed to my porch and my garage two cameras recording the whole thing. I stated simple and clear. I am legal I have done nothing wrong you are here for no reason that has been stated as of yet . I am being hassled and your boy is trying to intimidated me by readying his weapon to fire. If you don't state your reason for being here I have someplace to be.

The LT asked to speak briefly in private I said sure and stepped inside my house and held the door for him.

He asked to check my pistol against my permit . I let him after letting him know it was loaded. He then addressed the concerns that brought them to my place in the first place all was dismissed we stepped back out side. I let him know he should educate his newbies before they get in trouble.

Just a moment out of my day I wanted to share





The cops are here...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire