Interrupting a Cycle - Vacation

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hey guys, I'm new here, I've always creeped the forums but never really posted. (I think this is my first post)



Heres my dilemma, I am going away on vacation from Wednesday Feb 25th-Thursday March 5th. I am currently just finishing up my second week of my 15 week cycle of test e (500mg) and all is going well.



I currently take my shots on Tuesday and Friday, meaning I will miss two shots (Friday and the following Tuesday) I will be in the gym every day when I'm away as I have a gym membership in the state I'm going.



What are my options? my friend says just put vials in my toiletry bag but I'm not risking bringing it across the boarder/on a plane. What will happen if I miss these shots or do you guys have any suggestions?





Interrupting a Cycle - Vacation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire