Hello All

lundi 26 janvier 2015

I am a complete newbie to steroids just have some questions. I am a 6'1" 217 51 year old male, for the second year in a row my T level has went down but according to my doctor not low enough to prescribe Testosterone. My yearly physical came back fine other that my T level, blood work was good, blood pressure is good nothing out of the ordinary. I have always been active my whole, swimming, basketball, and I lift 3 days a week. I have noticed lower sex drive, takes longer to recover from any sore muscles that sort of thing over the past two or three years. My question to the forum is would I be wasting my time on a testosterone cycle with only doing moderate training? I see young men at the gym I go to and you can tell they are on steroids and their workouts are insane! There is no what I could come close to keeping up with them. Any suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated.





Hello All

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire