So...the past few yrs been feeling way off...BW confirms Low T+ Med hist...

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Hi fellas,

Just to so you know my Medical History is quite extensive, please bear w/me here... I'm 31, 5'10" 175-180lbs, bf% 13... So I tore my R. labrum in hlf and 3 other places, as well as my rotator cuff back in 01. They used my R. Biceps tendon to repair the labrum and 2 screws to hold it all together... In 05 I had my 2nd surgery finding out I've lost 85% of my connective tissue and the 2 screws had backed out in between the ball & socket causing huge bone spurs that needed cutting off... In 06 I had it looked at again confirming only a Total Reverse Joint Replacement is needed(have been all over country and needless to say no Surgeon wants any parts until I'm at least 50 yrs old)... B/c of tissue damage I'm looking into HGH therapy!



Next in 07 I flipped my GTO 6x into a house leaving me on a ventilator for 18 days and comatosed for 45+ days... They brought me back twice! In that accident I shattered my spleen(splenectomy), tracheotomy, chest tubes as both lungs collapsed, shattered my L. Heal, broke all my L. Ribs, and broke my R. Scapula!



My BW confirmed(baseline) male hormone panel



Testosterone, serum 315 LOW 347-1197ng/dl

Test/free. 6.36 5.00-21.00ng/

Free test 2.02 1.5-4.2%

E2. 22. 3-70pg/ml

IGF1. 148. 88-246ng/ml



Out of a CBC W/differential:

Platelets. 383 High 150-379

Monocytes(absolute) 1.2 High .1-.9 x10E3/ul



Complete Metabolic Panel(wrong word ?)

Glucose 110 High. 65-99mg/dl

These are the only things out of range including complete Lipid, TSH(Thyroid...on high side of range), PSA(prostate) all tests in range... If you'd like more info regarding BW please let me know! Have to get LH & FSH done this wk(hopefully)!



So, I've been thinking this for a few yrs now as I've been feeling off... Lethargic, less libido, erections weren't as strong, etc! Been thinking of HGH Therapy but now I'm thinking a combo of TRT & HGH!



It'd be greatly appreciated if you guys could comment or give me your thoughts on what I'm thinking of doing, etc! Thanks all!





So...the past few yrs been feeling way off...BW confirms Low T+ Med hist...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire