Starting Anavar Only adding Test Advice - First Cycle

lundi 26 janvier 2015

Hi,



I am currently running an Anavar only cycle 50mg over 8 weeks I am on week 4 now everything has been fine minor change in libido nothing major gains have been good although I have come back from injury after 2 months out of lifting but I have been thinking about increasing my gains. Diets is good 3200 calories (40/40/20) and lifting programme is all good.



I have been thinking about running Test Sus (500mg pw) alongside starting from next week (I need to acquire the goods) and would want to run this for 10 weeks & PCT.



As I have been using Anavar prior to starting the Sus will this affect me in anyway?



Also would I just need just Test Sus, Adex (run during), and Clomid (PCT)? Will I also need HCG?



Current Stats: 34 yrs old, 5"8 approx 15% body fat, 81kg



Thanks





Starting Anavar Only adding Test Advice - First Cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire