Summer Cycle

mardi 27 janvier 2015

Hi guys



6'1

192

10% Body Fat

Training for 7 years

25 years old

Have done 3 cycles in the past

1. HDrol

2. Test Prop 10 weeks 300mg a week

3. Test E 12 weeks 500mg/Mast P 8 weeks 210mg a week



I did these cycles when i would eat like shit and looked like shit. I realize how diet really does matter when cycling as much of a cliche as it is. My diet now is very clean.



I am organizing my summer cycle. I am going tor looks, not strength. I am definitely doing Test E (400-500 mg weekly) and Aromasin for how much depends on my next question. I am contemplating using Mast E as well to keep a leaner look. Now my diet in the summer is going to be a little less clean than it is now (drinking alcohol a little bit more and eating a little shittier0, but still will be clean overall. Now my question is about Masteron E. How much of a difference in look will Masteron E make if I add it to Test E vs taking Test E solo? I want to keep bloat down and I know the bloat has to do with diet and estrogen conversion. But will throwing in Masteron E reduce the bloat of the inevitable slightly crappier summer diet/estrogen conversion or would the Aromasin do the job on its own? I am contemplating if it is even worth it.



I want to feel a good level of horny too. :)



Also If I do take Mast E, how much minimum should i take a week?





Summer Cycle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire