PIP or infection? Help?

mardi 27 janvier 2015

Hey all,



I did my first pin of 250mg Test E into my right quad on Sunday night. Virgin muscle. I was nervous when i was doing it so I didnt go in all the way, tried to adjust it a little, wiggled it around and I definately felt the needle moving inside my leg. Hands were shaking and I wanted to get it over with so I injected it as fast as i could. It could've been around 30 seconds. Took needle out, a little bit of blood.



I took all precautionary measures. Wiped the vial with an alcohol pad, wiped the injection site, used two needles ( one for drawing and one for pinning ).

24 hours later, leg was sore as hell. Hit back in the morning, couldn't do my usual cardio(stepmill) so I walked on the treadmill instead. Later on that night it got worse. I couldnt walk properly, was limping everywhere. I had to use the rails on the stairs just to go up and down. Iced it, took a hot shower and went to bed.



48 hours later. I woke up, it was less painful to walk on but still limping. Redness from injection spot going all the way down just before the kneecap. It's red, a little warm. Doesn't burn when I touch it, more like sore. I don't feel a fever. I took 2 advils and went and hit chest today. I was able to do my stepmill.



Is this normal? Or should I go to the pet store and get antibiotics and take it? I also have Benadryll, should I take that before i sleep?





PIP or infection? Help?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire