Adding decca to hrt.

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Last week I added 200 decca to my 200 test e to kick it off. I can already feel the results. Able to do pressing moves for the first time in a long time without it killing my shoulders. Bench press, shoulder press much better at increased weight. I'll do 200 decca again this week with test, then back it off to 100 then 50. Been studying and it looks like low dose can be continued for a long time without bad sides to help out joints. Must say it has already improved my life. Haven't added squats back in yet but next leg workout I will. Knees feel much better also. It should help cardio a good bit also. Walked a lot but very little jogging, knees couldn't take it. I am 65, work out 4 days a week. Added hcg also twice week, 500 the 2 days before test and decca. Will back it off to 250.





Adding decca to hrt.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire