Is it Possible?

samedi 31 janvier 2015

Im 22yo 250Lbs. 19%BF 6'2" new here, just looking for a lil help



havent yet done a cycle, looking for a great stack. Ive been researching for the last 6 months



I have read a lot about Halo and its side effects, but one thing that intrigued me was that people were saying there is no PCT needed afterwards if only Halo was used, due to its non-aromatizing properties, and the fact that it doesnt shut down natural testosterone production. I also hear that you pretty much keep all of the gains made from it. however, i do not think the side effects are worth the risk. and i do understand that a test-based compound stacked with this will dramatically increase gains. nevertheless here is what im looking for, i hope it is not too much to ask:



No PCT or dramatic effect to natural test production because of my age

Medium to High gains - strength gains and fat loss are more important

Minimal - Medium side effects

High ability to keep gains



My primary goal is to be able to keep my gains even if they are somewhat smaller than other stacks. In this way i can spend the next couple years getting to the size that i want which is

250Lbs. at 5-7%BF



Any help is greatly appreciated, I hope im not asking for a miracle but I am a very hard worker





Is it Possible?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire