Started taking arimidex, excited about the early results!!!

mardi 27 janvier 2015

So, I'm a 29 year old male. I've been working out pretty solid for the last year and a half approximately. Keeping a pretty tight workout schedule, and always pushing myself, I was getting very very discouraged by my lack of gains.



Over 18 months I added maybe 10 pounds onto my bench press.



Now ever since puberty I've always had a case of gyno, so I got researching and figured that I probably have a hormonal imbalance or something.



Anyway, I started taking arimidex to see what would happen, and in 3 weeks I've made more gains to all my lifts than I made in the previous 18 months. I'm up 8 pounds as well, and I can tell it's all muscle because my arms are swelling a little more, my gyno is starting to FINALLY go away, and my waistline is as thin as it's ever been.



So I'm curious, are my results fringe benefits of having a higher T/E ratio? Or is it probably just because I have a hormonal imbalance like I suspect? I dunno, I should probably see a doctor :p





Started taking arimidex, excited about the early results!!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire