Tren question

jeudi 16 avril 2015

Let's start with stats...

39 yrs

6'1

270

15% bf



Cycles? Too many too count... Though I know it's the ones that I took in college as a dumbass kid that put me on TRT lol!



Currently I'm on a 600mg per week Deca Durabolin and 750mg Sus cycle, which is going really week, good lean muscle gains while losing and inch around the ole belly. Its also coupled with liquid Trami ED and .5 mg of Arimadex ever 3 days. Don't know why I mentioned this, but oh well.



Being the engineer that I am, I always plan ahead. So, for the first time I'm thinking of Running a Tren Ace cycle...



Week 1-10; 150mg Tren A EOD

Week 1-10; 100mg Test C x's 2/wk

Caber; .5mg x's 2/wk

AI as needed.



My question about the Tren is this... What kind of muscle retention can I reasonably expect? As I've mentioned in the beginning I'm on TRT at 200mg/wk, so I never have to worry about low test levels.





Tren question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire