I need help coming off a long first cycle.

dimanche 19 avril 2015

I'm 33 6'2 275lbs



I have never used steroids prior then I started at a mens clinic shooting test Cypionate 200ml a week followed by 1mg of arimidex the day after the shot.



After 6 months someone at the gym suggested I was getting ripped and convinced me to try some anabolics. For about 3 months I shot test 400 and tren every 3 days for about 3 months (one CC of each). Then I switched to sustain 250 taking 1 CC every 3 days for about 2 months.



I went on vacation and decided that it was time to give my body a break so I decided to stop cold turkey. My plan was to wait 3 weeks and start on of those over the counter post cycle therapies herbal test booster and herbal liver care and herbal estrogen blockers.



So after about a month of no test I started waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat, couldn't sleep, foggy brain function, feeling disconnected,mind racing, heavy anxiety, panic attacks.



Everyone was giving me different advice. It got so bad that I decided to shoot back up. I took tren 250ml on the first day, then I took test 400 (200ml) the next day, the 2 days later I took an other 200mls of test 400. I have mellowed out some my doctor suggests weening me off slowly and gave me 200ml's of test cypionate all in the same week. An hour after the shot I had a massive panic attack. Then have just been really lethargic the last 3 days my my mind seems sharper.



Should I ween off slowly with the cypionate and just reduce the dosages or stop cold turkey. I was out of my mind before I shot back up and I can't continue going on like that.



I need help. I don't know what to do anymore.





I need help coming off a long first cycle.

3 commentaires:

antalya sohbet a dit…

I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post antalya chat.

primecuresolutions a dit…

I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject.What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers buy psychedelics online.

SEO rasymas a dit…

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these, I have new and perfect site straipsniu rasymas. Thank you very much.

Enregistrer un commentaire